This live online course provides participants with the knowledge and skill required to be a Forward-Facing® Coach for Health and Wellness.
- What is Coaching? – Defining Forward-Facing® Coaching within the broader coaching industry.
- Coaching Ethics – We’ll take you through the Forward-Facing® Ethical Code and offer guidance on how to have both a therapy practice and coaching practice within legal bounds.
- Client Eligibility – Determining which clients are a good fit for Forward-Facing® Coaching and how to refer out when necessary.
- 3-Session Structure – We’ll walk you through the first 3 sessions, which educational content to include and how to work with clients to both learn and apply the Forward-Facing® process.
- Integrating Forward-Facing® Competencies into Coaching – How to use your own Forward-Facing® process to be an effective coach.
- 6-hours of live instruction with discussion groups
- Comprehensive Coaching Manual
- Step-by-step instructions on how to walk clients though every document and assessment
- Fillable PDFs for the client, streamlining the intake process
- Standardized three-session protocol
- Example videos for coaches
- Discussion prompts and tips for discussion
- In-depth materials covering “Special situations” such as making referrals, suicidality, boundaries, etc.